The AMP Mobile Cloud
Antenna's AMP Mobile Cloud service lets customers harness the full power of mobility without costly investments in hardware and infrastructure.
The AMP Mobile Cloud has a proven track record of ROI for its Global 1000 customer base and provides numerous business advantages. For customers that choose to deploy on-demand using the AMP Mobile Cloud, they can offload much of the complexity of a mobile deployment to Antenna. The AMP Mobile Cloud is supported by redundant SAS 70 data centers in a Primary/Secondary configuration. By maintaining two data centers, Antenna can guarantee uninterrupted service in the event of a disaster, as well as enable diversified routings and redundancy.
There are six significant advantages for choosing the AMP Mobile Cloud as the foundation for a comprehensive and long-term enterprise mobility strategy:
- Time to market – quickly build and deploy mobile apps and sites to adapt to ever-changing device technology and user needs
- Ease of deployment – easily publish and distribute mobile apps and sites with greater flexibility and tighter control
- Reliability – run mobile apps and sites with minimal service disruption for all users
- Scalability – extend mobile apps and sites to millions of users and transactions across the globe
- Support – rely on Antenna's systems and people to optimize operations and mobile app and sites usage
- Lower cost of ownership – reduce burden on internal IT resources and shift them to more strategic objectives
As a cloud-based service, Antenna provides both the application expertise and hosting infrastructure. This infrastructure also gives Antenna—and our customers—a strong advantage because Antenna runs its own carrier-grade NOC that provides complete visibility into every detail of every customers mobile communications status. As a result, Antenna can provide unparalleled 24x7 customer support that can proactively monitor, troubleshoot, and mitigate network issues to minimize system downtime.