Mobile Management Simplified
Securing both corporate-issued and personal devices in the work environment is becoming a necessity of any mobile deployment.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is undeniable. Employees are increasingly using their personal devices in the work place. As a result there is an increased risk of compromising sensitive enterprise data. Prohibiting these devices is not feasible and locking down all devices defeats the value.
Mobile apps and content are also proliferating. Mobile management is not just about devices, but also ensuring policies and procedures for content review, approval and versioning.
| Manage Challenges
|| AMPchromaTM Capabilities
- Secure all devices to mitigate security risks due to lost devices and inappropriate app downloads
- Provide remote management for OTA updates and administration
- Gain control and visibility across the entire mobile deployment
- Monitor and troubleshoot system issues to ensure maximum uptime
- 99.96% historical uptime in AMP Cloud
- PCI, SysTrust and SAS70 certified environments
- Patented technology for automated remote device security
- Patent-pending hybrid container security and provisioning technology
Manage with AMPchroma™
The AMP Management Console is the central access point to administer the entire AMPchroma deployment. With the ability to set various levels of role-based administration, you can provide complete or targeted visibility into the enrollment and provisioning of apps, users and devices.
AMP Device Manager is the part of the AMP Management Console that provides mobile device management (MDM) capabilities to secure and control corporate-issued or personal devices in the work environment. And to manage content, there is the AMP Content Manager, a content management system (CMS) built from the ground up for mobile—if you choose not to integrate with your existing CMS.
On top of the technology, Antenna offers monitoring services that deliver proactive 24x7 monitoring of your mobile deployment along with expert troubleshooting of any app, device and network issues.