Antenna sports one of the more powerful and intuitive [application development] studios among the MEAP vendors. The vendor has achieved a good combination of powerful flexible development options and an easy-to-use application studio.
Michael J. King, William Clark
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms
Building for a Multi-Channel Mobile World
Because of device fragmentation and proliferation, development is often the most resource intensive and costly part of the mobile lifecycle.
You are not developing just native apps any more; you need to consider HTML5 apps, hybrid apps, and web apps. And you need to build these apps not just for smartphones, but also tablets, IP-TVs, kiosks and even feature phones. Up to this point, building apps and sites for a multi-channel mobile world means greater costs, complexity and time to market.
Up until now a myriad of developers with deep and specialized skill sets have been required. Additionally, app refreshes and support for new devices typically demand significant technical resource for rewriting of the existing app. Many folks are turning to free app development tools that make app creation look easy but make the harder parts of building and integrating an app for the enterprise a real headache.
| Build Challenges
|| AMPchromaTM Capabilities
- High development and maintenance costs for multi-channel apps
- Keeping up with new devices, browsers and operating systems
- Lack of an appropriate visual development interface for rapid app design
- Easily connecting with back-end systems
- Flexibility to deliver multi-channel (native, hybrid and web) and multi-device strategy from a single development environment
- No-code, drag and drop authoring and editing environment for rapid development and prototyping
- Configurable connectors and adapters that quickly and easily tie-in multiple enterprise back-end systems
Build with AMPchroma™
Some development tools claim a write-once-run-anywhere approach. However, these tools are often “Jack-of-all trades, and master of none”—leaving you with apps and sites that run across multiple devices, but that don’t look compelling on any one of them. In addition, many of the rapid app development tools on the market today make prototyping easy but leave the enterprise exposed - the apps might look good, but aren't enterprise ready, secure, or portable across all device types. With AMPchroma, you have the tools to easily create rich content apps, complex business automation apps, and every kind of app in between. Developers can even add offline synchronization capabilities - including guaranteed transaction delivery and auditing - ensuring that apps run no matter what.